Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everyone is Beautiful!


Shaun and Ashton (the younger one)

I smile when I saw this photo that I took a few weeks ago. Thought I'll share this with you what went through my mind in conjunction with our journalling.

We are all made in the image of God. All of us are made beautiful in God's sight. Like any proud Father, our Heavenly Father is proud of His handiwork! Never wish you are someone else. Look in the mirror every morning and say "I like what I see. God did not make a mistake!" You are one of a kind.

When God listed names after names in the Bible of His people, the message clear. He knows everyone by name. He keeps a careful tab of you and your situation. He is concern about you. When one sheep is lost out of 100, like a good Shepherd, he notices your absence, leaves the 99 and look for you. (Luke 15) You are not just a digit in the billions of people. God knows you ... you are beautiful in His sight!

Vacancy open - all can apply! You can be beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Long before you were conceived by your parents, you were conceived in the mind of God.

    Most amazing, God decided how you would be born. Regardless of the circumstances of your birth or who your parents are, God has a plan in creating you. It doesn’t matter whether your parents were good or bad, or indifferent. God knew that those two individuals possessed exactly the right genetic make up to create the custom ‘you’ he had in His mind. They had the DNA God wanted to make you.

    Many children are unplanned by their parents, but they are not unplanned by God.
    From the book ‘The Purpose Driven Life’ By Rick Warren

    “You know me inside and out, you know every bone is my body;
    You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something”
    Psalm 139:15

    ReplyDelete