Friday, May 15, 2009

Feedback

I notice I have been getting something like 160 regular visitors to my site in the last 30 days, and another 140 that 'dropped by'. While I enjoy writing my own thoughts for my own benefit, very much like online journalling, I would like it to be beneficial for you too. I am pleasantly surprised that there are people like yourself who would bother to read my blog! :) 

Because the WWW can be a blackhole as I don't really know who, what or where, I truly would like to make this blog enjoyable reading for you too.

SO .... the request is, would you mind giving me your feedback, whether by name, or anonymously, I don't mind. This will also give me encouragement to write regularly. Just click on the "comment" icon at the last line of this post. Let me know briefly the following:

1. What has been helpful reading for you?
2. How has this helped you?
3. What else would you like to see included?
4. How often do you think I should post an entry? (Meaning too, how often do you think you would come back to read this?)

Lastly, if you find this helpful and thought of someone else who may benefit from this, do let them know the link, ok?

Blessings,
Pr Chris Kam

3 comments:

  1. Dear Pr Chris,

    My reply as below:

    1. What has been helpful reading for you?
    To further understand the inner meaning of the verse (the context behind the verse) rather than just on the surface which is what I am doing.

    2. How has this helped you?
    Improve my understanding and see the meaning of the verses from a different approach.

    3. What else would you like to see included?
    Hmmm, as of now for me I think it is great.

    4. How often do you think I should post an entry? (Meaning too, how often do you think you would come back to read this?)
    I think it is sufficient but if there are updates like twice to thrice a week will be great.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pr Chris,

    Wow! I like your blog :)

    1 & 2. Visualization = better understanding
    3. Pr Ling SY from Chinese Church (Yes, i can read and write Chinese)
    4. Once a week. If possible, 3 times a week.

    God bless,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi B,
    Thanks for your feedback for item 1 & 2.

    For item 3, Pr Ling SY would need to start her own blog then. You should encourage her to do so. I will pass this message to her. Since you wrote this comment anonymously, the initiative will be on your end to contact her.

    On item 4, I will try to stick to at least once a week. 3 times would be when I am very divinely inspired :)

    Thanks again. Pass the word!

    ReplyDelete